'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

where are my submissions?

Home Forums Site Support and site related where are my submissions?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Samanta 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

laura gyre

Hi, I’ve made several new submissions beginning several days ago, and I haven’t seen or heard about any of them yet. Perhaps they were rejected, but in the past I thought I got an email telling me my submissions were rejected. Does that still happen? Also, I know the multiple submission policy, but I’m pretty sure other people have had multiple things posted since any of mine were.

I’m not trying to rush anyone, and I’m not concerned if my submissions were rejected, I just want to make sure they didn’t get lost somewhere. Thanks!

July 11, 2008 at 6:33 am #35591

3lla

I’m quite concerned myself. I’ve made several new submissions over the past few weeks and none have yet to appear on the site. I’m just a bit worried that’s all…..

Has anyone else experienced this?

October 15, 2008 at 6:36 pm #35613

Rudat

Me too. I have been making alot less submissions to give others more opportunities. I suppose that may be why some art is rejected. Who knows.

October 16, 2008 at 2:32 am #35614

Nikira

it may take coupe of days to appear sometimes

October 16, 2008 at 2:00 pm #35615

Rudat

Could it be a file format issue? I noticed some people are posting 3 or 4 a day.

February 28, 2009 at 7:46 pm #35650

AnnaDenise

Hi!

I have the same thing. I was worried I offended someone (the owner of this website?).

For the past few months none of my submissions were published (I submitted like 3 or 4 scans). Before that, all of them were usually posted…

Perhaps they just have a lot of submissions?

Anna

March 1, 2009 at 7:15 pm #35651

Matt L

are we only supposed to post one at a time?

March 1, 2009 at 7:18 pm #35652

Matt L

are we only supposed to post one at a time?

April 2, 2009 at 1:51 pm #35708

Leo

Hi, guys!

Let’s clear the confusion.

- almost nothing gets rejected. Perhaps 1 out of 100 submissions due to obvious non-Moleskine content;

- you have to make sure that your images are uploaded successfully before submitting a post. Simply wait for the preview image to appear in the post area before submitting the post.

- some members submit in batches. I tend to spread these over a period of time (as opposed to publishing them all at once) to create a mix of authors, styles, techniques. Usually, if you submit a batch of posts, you will see them published one per day.

- @AnnaDenise – no one gets offended. Everyone here is quite open-minded. Agaian – do make sure that your uploads are not failing before submitting a post.

Leo.

June 4, 2009 at 10:52 pm #35814

roseindigo

Thanks for your post Leo, but your response does not address my problem. I make sure my files are the right size (under 1MB), there are no illegal characters, and I have tried posting with two different browsers, and I have only gotten the preview ONCE. Sometimes the preview appears and then disappears and I have only a red X in a box. What am I doing wrong? I would like to participate more, but am finding posting here VERY frustrating. Help!!!

June 5, 2009 at 12:47 am #35815

there are times at night when i find it difficult, so i come back later… or even the next day to post. good luck

June 7, 2009 at 4:04 pm #35825

Leo

Been having problems with the upload functionality. All sorted out now. Keep posting!

June 7, 2009 at 4:07 pm #35826

roseindigo

Thank you so much Leo. I’m having a ball now because it seems to be working even for my dumb dial-up slow connection. Much appreciated, as I LOVE THIS SITE. :-)

June 7, 2009 at 4:17 pm #35828

Leo

Thanks, Roseindigo! It’s mutual – THIS SITE LOVES YOU too!

June 14, 2009 at 5:08 pm #35852

Automag

I posted a few scans that seems to have disappeared from the pending approval area completely. I thought at first that the file sizes may have been too big, so I resubmitted the scans in a smaller file size. Those have disappeared as well.

June 15, 2009 at 11:41 am #35853

Leo

@Automag – all of them were missing an image, except one (which has just been published).

Please resubmit – just make sure that you see an image preview before sending it in.

June 16, 2009 at 12:20 am #35854

Automag

It’s been so long that I last posted, I think I may have jumped the gun and hit submit before seeing the preview image. My fault. My. apologies

July 1, 2009 at 6:16 pm #35890

Samanta

Também gostaria de saber se os desenhos que enviei foram aceitos ou não, como saber isso? Faz quase uma semana que postei e nada.

July 1, 2009 at 7:57 pm #35891

Uncle Bob

ctela: I’ve also had some problems before and it seems that I either tried to exceed the 1Mb limit or did not wait until a picture, of my “post” appeared before I pressed the “submit” button. Most things seem to be getting through. Why don’t you try to post one again? It would be a shame if this stopped you from sharing things with us.

Eu também tinha alguns problemas antes, e parece que eu nem tentou ultrapassar o limite 1Mb ou não esperar até uma foto, do meu “post” apareceu antes de eu pressionou o botão “Submeter”. A maioria das coisas parecem estar a passar. Porque não tentar um novo cargo? Seria uma pena se você esta parou de compartilhar as coisas com a gente.

I hope this translation makes sense.

July 20, 2009 at 5:51 pm #35918

Samanta

It helped to discover the problem me… Thank you! Sorry my “linguagication” is confuse (of Brasil) =)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.