'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

Unable to upload posts

Home Forums General Discussion Unable to upload posts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikira 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Uncle Bob

Can anyone help Rob Carey upload stuff (Leo?). He is one of our top contributors but has been away for some months and is now experiencing difficulty as this comment shows:

http://www.skineart.com/art/17735/winter-2/#comment-28378

It would be hard to imagine that Rob is not sending stuff in in the correct format, oversized files or any of the other usual pitfalls which trap newcomers to Skineart. Maybe he needs to re-register but that would spoil his contributor rankings.

December 18, 2010 at 7:27 pm #36586

Leo

I don’t see anything wrong with Rob’s account. What exactly is the problem he’s experiencing? Can’t login? Can’t upload? Can’t post?

December 19, 2010 at 10:26 am #36587

Uncle Bob

Thanks Leo, for checking. I’ve sent Rob a message to steer him to this set of forum entries. This is the general drift of the message. IN case I don’t have the need, or opportunity, to annoy you again in the near future, have a great holiday season with all the best for 2011

Hi Rob

I asked Leo if he could find out why you were having difficulty in getting stuff to Skineart

http://www.skineart.com/forums/topic.php?id=238

As you can see (I hope) he says there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong at his end. Maybe add a comment in this forum topic and explain what the problem is. I’m sure we all would love to see your stuff back on the site

December 19, 2010 at 2:03 pm #36588

Nikira

Got to remember Upload Only from Main page. I keep forgetting it. :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.