'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

The October 2011 Theme Challenge Is:

Home Forums General Discussion The October 2011 Theme Challenge Is:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikira 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

plasma_girl

The October 2011 Theme Challenge Is:

A Night’s drinking with friends

This theme was suggested by Nikira.

In order to assure that all of this month’s entries can be viewed, please copy and past the following in order to tag submitted posts:

A Night’s drinking with friends, October 2011, Theme Challenge

As of this posting, there are two submissions for September’s theme challenge. There is no statute of limitations on past theme challenges, though, so should something from previous months inspire you, feel free to submit it and tag ti accordingly to add to the variations.

I hope everyone’s autumn (for those of us in the Northern hemisphere) is going well and that, as always, there is time to be creative and make art!

September 29, 2011 at 5:37 pm #36726

Nikira

Really? Was it me? I guess I was still with friends then, and drinking. Now none.

October 5, 2011 at 4:10 am #36727

Uncle Bob

Yes! It WAS YOU. I remember putting this on the list. Greetings from Wisconsin. Plenty of late night drinking here but not as good as in Sarajevo where Grandpa Ziza lurks

October 5, 2011 at 4:10 am #36728

Uncle Bob

Yes! It WAS YOU. I remember putting this on the list. Greetings from Wisconsin. Plenty of late night drinking here but not as good as in Sarajevo where Grandpa Ziza lurks

October 5, 2011 at 1:08 pm #36729

Nikira

Glad to hear from you Bob, where is your impressions of NY? I gotta do this challenge then, does a beer with one friend counts? Did you get a chance to drink with Ziza or you just know?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.