'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

The November 2011 Theme Challenge Is:

Home Forums General Discussion The November 2011 Theme Challenge Is:

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  plasma_girl 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

plasma_girl

The November 2011 Theme Challenge Is:

The contents of a trashcan

This theme was suggested by Crane.

In order to assure that all of this month’s entries can be viewed, please copy and paste the following in order to tag submitted posts:

The contents of a trashcan, November 2011, Theme Challenge

As of this posting, there are six entries for October’s challenge with a wonderful range of interpretation, inspiration, and media used. As always, themes never officially close; so if you’re feeling inspired by a past theme, just tag it properly and share it whenever you are able.

We’ve had our first snow here in West Virginia (it came down in quiet, gentle flakes late Friday night as I was heading home from a Hallowe’en celebration with friends) and the cold weather looks like it’s here to stay for a while. I hope everyone is keeping warm (where it’s cold) and comfortable (everywhere else) and I look forward to seeing the next round of theme-inspired posts (as well as everything else that ‘skiners share)!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.