'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

The March 2011 Challenge is:

Home Forums General Discussion The March 2011 Challenge is:

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Uncle Bob 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Uncle Bob

The March 2011 Challenge is:

“Power”

This theme was suggested by Nick Powell

The Theme Challenge is held once a month. The original idea was to encourage Moleskiners to make more use of the “Forums” section of the site. The challenge is non-competitive – there are no winners or losers. The aim is to get everyone to enjoy coming up with their own interpretation of the theme.

In order to summarise the entries, at the end of the month, its important to tag your one properly since misspellings will not be counted. Could you, therefore copy and paste the following tags into the appropriate box when sending your attempt in.

Power, March 2011, Theme Challenge

There were 13 entries for last month’s challenge. (Well done BoboMonkey for a great series of submissions).

Would anyone else like to take on the role of issuing the monthly challenge? If you would like to take over this please email me at bobmcdowall@hotmail.com and I’ll send the stuff, needed, to you.

Do any of you have some fresh ideas for the challenge? We are always looking for more. If you do have any then post them in the “MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE” forum thread. I’ll try to acknowledge each post so you know your idea is “in the jar” – Bob

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.