'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

The July 2013 Theme Challenge is:

Home Forums General Discussion The July 2013 Theme Challenge is:

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  plasma_girl 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

plasma_girl

The July 2013 Theme Challenge is:

Midnight

This theme was suggested by yours truly.

In order to assure that all of this month’s entries can be viewed, please copy and paste the following in order to tag submitted posts:

Midnight, July 2013, Theme Challenge

For anyone new here, the Theme Challenge is held once a month and was started with the idea of encouraging ‘skiners to make more use of the “Forums” section of the site. The challenge is non-competitive and it is hoped that as many folks as possible will participate. The aim is to get ‘skiners to come up with their own interpretation(s) of the theme and then ‘compare notes,’ as folks share their own variations thereof.

If you have any ideas for future challenges, just post them in the “MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE” thread. I’ll try to acknowledge each post so you know your idea is “in the jar.”

August 6, 2013 at 8:49 am #41051

plasma_girl

I’m having trouble posting this month’s theme challenge topic as a new thread (my submissions keep getting eaten), so I’ll try sharing it here, too just to get it out there.

The August 2013 Theme Challenge is:

Something Spilled

which was suggested by Pinkjasper.

Please tag the submitted posts with:

Something Spilled, August 2013, Theme Challenge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.