'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

The December 2012 Theme Challenge is:

Home Forums General Discussion The December 2012 Theme Challenge is:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nikira 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

plasma_girl

The December 2012 Theme Challenge is:

Books

This theme was suggested by Nikira.

In order to assure that all of this month’s entries can be viewed, please copy and paste the following in order to tag submitted posts:

Books , December 2012, Theme Challenge

As usual, the busyness of the holiday season, along with intense data-taking, juggling familial visits and travel for work, have all conspired to keep me away from fun things much more than I would like.  I hope other folks are finding time to indulge their creativity among all the hustle and bustle.

For anyone new here, the Theme Challenge is held once a month and was started with the idea of encouraging ‘skiners to make more use of the “Forums” section of the site. The challenge is non-competitive and it is hoped that as many folks as possible will participate. The aim is to get ‘skiners to come up with their own interpretation(s) of the theme and then ‘compare notes,’ if you will, as folks share their own variations thereof.

If you have any ideas for future challenges, just post them in the “MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE” thread (http://www.skineart.com/forums/topic/monthly-theme-challenge/). I’ll try to acknowledge each post so you know your idea is “in the jar.”

As always, I hope all is well with all the other ‘skiners, and I especially hope any and all holiday celebrations or visits you have are wonderful.

December 25, 2012 at 5:51 am #38750

Nikira

I noticed your absence, wishing you happy holidays and hope to see your back soon.

January 6, 2013 at 9:01 pm #38874

plasma_girl

No worries, Nikira.  :-)

I’ve found a little time to stop by skineart again, and hopefully I’ll have more time t do so more frequently in the near future.

January 6, 2013 at 9:04 pm #38875

Nikira

Cool! Happy New Year!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.