'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

The April 2012 Theme Challenge Is:

Home Forums General Discussion The April 2012 Theme Challenge Is:

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  plasma_girl 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

plasma_girl

The April 2012 Theme Challenge Is:

Summer

This theme was suggested by me, and, at least as far as the early warm weather in West Virginia goes, it seems quite timely.

In order to assure that all of this month’s entries can be viewed, please copy and paste the following in order to tag submitted posts:

Summer, April 2012, Theme Challenge

At the time of the post (which is a bit early since I will be traveling to see family over the next two weeks), there are no submissions yet for the March theme challenge (I have one drawn, but it might not be submitted until after the first week of April when I return home).

The Theme Challenge is held once a month and was started with the idea of encouraging ‘skiners to make more use of the “Forums” section of the site. The challenge is non-competitive, there are no winners or losers and it is hoped that as many folks as possible will participate. The aim is to get everyone to enjoy coming up with their own interpretation of the theme and then ‘comparing notes,’ if you will, as folks post their own variations of the theme.

If you have any ideas for future challenges then post them in the “MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE” thread (http://www.skineart.com/forums/topic.php?id=64). I’ll try to acknowledge each post so you know your idea is “in the jar.”

I hope everyone is having a lovely spring/early summer and that their is plenty of inspiration for all. :-D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.