'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

skine art on facebook

Home Forums General Discussion skine art on facebook

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Capellion 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

amiplasse

you guys may either want to take it down or take control of it, cause its going buckwild

March 12, 2009 at 9:06 pm #35658

Nick Powell

What do you mean?

March 23, 2009 at 7:57 pm #35667

Matt L

it also needs a picture

March 26, 2009 at 1:22 pm #35681

Rudat

I’m also curious what amiplasse is talking about.

April 3, 2009 at 9:27 pm #35713

Nick Powell

Come on someone tell us what this means!!

April 4, 2009 at 9:08 pm #35716

Matt L

well the facebook group for skine.art. is not very well organized, i think thats what he means..

July 25, 2009 at 4:56 pm #35925

Capellion

The group on facebook is a little shaky (i.e. very few postings, no member interaction, no photos or discussions of any sort). Perhaps this is because there is already a place to discuss all things ‘skine.art… which is here!!

However, I do think putting occasional updates from the site onto the facebook group would be a good thing. Possibly things like what mediums people find useful in moleskines (the plain notebooks tend to suffer bleed-through with permanent markers, etc), what size people prefer, excerpts from the upload feed (maybe chosen by the most favorites?), or even just links back to ‘skine.art so the fb group visitors can come see the whole site.

Any ideas?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.