'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

Sketchbook Project

Home Forums General Discussion Sketchbook Project

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Boofredlay 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Boofredlay

Anybody participating in the Sketchbook Project?

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject

If so, I don’t see any images showing the differences in the theme sketchbooks. I plan on participating but want a theme that suits me. Only a few days left to sign up.

November 9, 2010 at 4:35 pm #36571

Uncle Bob

I’ve heard of this project and studied the entry conditions when it was first mooted earlier. I decided against entering as its so far away from the UK although this was not a barrier. I think, if you are interested enough, then go for it. You should be able to use one of the suggested themes and “modify it” to suit your needs. I particularly like the discipline in meeting deadlines that this project seems to offer. Good luck whatever you plan to do.

November 9, 2010 at 7:36 pm #36572

Boofredlay

Thanks Bob. At first I thought each theme had a different type of sketchbook or they had something unique about them regarding the theme. It makes more sense that you sign up for a certain theme then try to draw within those guidelines.

Actually looking at Joseph T. Tomlinson’s Nightmare book confirms this. He has some of his sketches on the project site as well and Nightmare is one of the themes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.