'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

Site suggestions/Feedback

Home Forums Site Support and site related Site suggestions/Feedback

Tagged: 

This topic contains 45 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  roseindigo 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Matt L

Yes simple is good.

Two things tho.

1. Logo is a good idea

2.When is that update to the site happening?( the blue/ tabbed one)

thanks.

November 5, 2009 at 12:42 pm #36128

Ziza

Just an info about Boulgakov – he’s alive and kicking!

Here is an abstract from his reply:

“but unfortunately, from october to april, I’m 300% in my work on snowboarding, skiing, snowkiting. I don’t forget you, and I’ll be back in spring…I’m still visiting the ‘skineArt page and fave all the drawings I love.”

For all of us who worried (older members could have known that since apparently he was absent the last winter as well).

November 5, 2009 at 1:32 pm #36129

Ziza

Leo, I think it would be more practical if forum newest posts were on top, in other words to reverse their order – if all agree and if that’s not something difficult to do!?

November 5, 2009 at 1:37 pm #36130

Nikira

I guessed so, that over there snow starts earlier than here. About Boulgakow. And I agree it would be more comfortable to see right away the newest reply. If it is not too complicated to do.

November 10, 2009 at 4:37 am #36145

Pinkjasper

I feel I should publicly apologize for expecting everyone to suck back at the beginning. I just expected goofy kids and god knows who else to just post things all the time, you know like how on YouTube half of the videos are like, “I’m sorry I don’t play very well” or “Yo! I think I need to speak about what happened to Michael.” And then it’s some rambling missive. I got some flack as I recall, like I thought we would end up championing mediocrity, but you have to understand that people post all sorts of idiot things. I think everyone here has done great and I hope I’ve never come off as a bonehead. There is mediocrity in the world but I didn’t mean “us”.

November 10, 2009 at 3:33 pm #36146

roseindigo

Pink, not to worry. Your concerns were legitimate, and I suppose that is something we need to watch out for. It’s just that so far I haven’t seen anything of the sort here. So until it happens I think we can just relax and let it flow. Right?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.