'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

Removing Spam, Bob.

Home Forums General Discussion Removing Spam, Bob.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Uncle Bob 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nikira

I remove spam almost every day. Bob, you can too. On the very bottom, on the left, it said delete topic, as a moderator, I think, you have this option. So lets be sanitation team! :-)

October 5, 2010 at 7:37 am #36550

Uncle Bob

Thnks Nikira. Was not aware of this so I merely highlighted what I thought was a problem post. Mind you, my use of your language (the posts concerned were in Russian) would make me wary about deleting anything like this.

October 5, 2010 at 1:18 pm #36551

Leo

I delete spam topics regularly as well. I also disable “users” who post these topics, even though this doesn’t stop them from coming back. It’s annoying, but we just have to deal with this. Thank you for your help, guys!

October 13, 2010 at 9:19 am #36554

Uncle Bob

Since you posted your comment, Leo, I have used my new “powers” to get rid of around five “similar” posts advertising dubious services. It occurs to me that you might never see these so might be unaware of who to disable. Hope you have another way of finding out who was responsible in the first place. I, like Nikira, will be delighted to weed these posts out in the meantime. Skineart is too good a place to be dragged down by this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.