'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

Questions about materials

Home Forums General Discussion Questions about materials

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bodhi 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pinkjasper

I’m wondering about getting a watercolor notebook. I was under the impression that they were all perforated. But I bought a large one that was not. Are all the little ones perforated and the large not? I have to say I was a little annoyed.

August 12, 2008 at 6:46 pm #35600

Uncle Bob

Watercolour Moleskines.

I have a little one which is not perforated and a couple of large ones which are perforated. Maybe this varies depending in which country they are purchased. I find the big ones, (with the perforations), annoying as I want to keep a complete collection of paintings in place and the sheets tend to come apart. I’ve found that it’s best to paint on one side of the page and make notes on the reverse. If I find that the page starts to fall out a wee strip of adhesive tape, on the non-painting side, usually works.

January 14, 2009 at 8:38 pm #35642

Bodhi

Thanks for the tips. I’ve purchased several watercolor ‘skines in sw USA and none had detachable pages.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.