'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

New Design!

Home Forums General Discussion New Design!

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Nikira 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Matt L

Just wanted to say it’s awesome.

December 25, 2009 at 6:11 pm #36251

mono

i like it too, much better.

merry christmas!

December 26, 2009 at 1:19 am #36252

Leo

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it.

Still tweaking though, so let me know if there’s anything I’ve missed.

December 26, 2009 at 3:08 am #36253

Matt L

Umm. I think the like ‘Log in’ and ‘log out’ buttons at the top right ( the not tabbed ones) don’t always work, at least in the forums. I think..

also did you lengten the top contributors list?

December 26, 2009 at 12:58 pm #36254

Leo

Hm…. works for me. Anyone else?

Yes, the top contributor list on the sidebar is now twice as long, so I need to collect the missing authors’ badges to complete that.

December 26, 2009 at 3:03 pm #36255

Uncle Bob

I like this too and this must be the ultimate accolade as I am “getting on in years” and normally detest change. This works for me and you are to be congratulated on the amount of work which you, obviously, have put in to get this up and running.

December 26, 2009 at 3:21 pm #36256

Nuria

(English):

Congratulations to all the equipment that forms Skine.art!. Very good work!.

—o—

(Español)

Enhorabuena a todo el equipo que forma Skine.art. ¡Muy buen trabajo!.

December 26, 2009 at 4:27 pm #36257

plasma_girl

The new site design looks great! Thanks for doing such a gereat job with it, I love it!

December 26, 2009 at 4:34 pm #36258

Matt L

for some reason it still doesn’t work for me, maybe its just my computer tho.(the login/logout part)

December 26, 2009 at 4:36 pm #36259

Matt L

I also just wanted to say that the ‘Labs’ section will be much easier to get people to participate and it looks great.

December 26, 2009 at 6:51 pm #36260

Margie

GREAT new design! I like having a background color slightly darker than the featured art. Thank you, Leo!

December 26, 2009 at 9:13 pm #36261

Leo

Thanks, Margie! Send your badge along – http://www.skineart.com/topcontributors/ (and a link to your site/blog/flicker/anything) – I’ll add it to the “top contributors” sidebar.

December 27, 2009 at 9:03 am #36263

renefijten

The new style looks great. Good idea to refresh from time to time.

Minor comment: on my laptop the sentence “wait for preview to appear” in red is unreadable. No problem for me, but maybe for any newcomers?

Leo, thanks for the effort you put into it.

December 27, 2009 at 3:47 pm #36265

I would agree with most of the comments. Like the background darker than featured art. (Even though my blog does not reflect the same) I’ve not tried the links and will nose around to see how they work… new features too?

Great job

January 10, 2010 at 3:59 pm #36285

ValD

HellO!

The new features seems great. But for me the design are too busy it doesn,t show well the artworks.The elements of design are too bold, too big. But that’s my opinion. I like simple layouts. Cheers!

January 11, 2010 at 2:03 am #36286

Nikira

Is it possible to have your very special Favorite of your Favorites, like your personal pocket, where you can keep your own collection of works you like? So you can shake and change it if you want and look at it.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.