'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE

Home Forums General Discussion MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE

Tagged: 

This topic contains 70 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  plasma_girl 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Uncle Bob

Sorry Nuria. I now am confused. If you are saying that the same theme is repeated then please don’t worry as I usually try to ensure that something has not been used before. If, however, someone interprets a new theme in the same way as a previous one then its no big deal. That’s up to them. Please don’t have any confusions over this – Bob

January 2, 2010 at 4:13 am #36272

Nuria

(Español):

Vale. Entonces seguimos la dinámica de meses anteriores. No quería tampoco confundirte. ¡Feliz Año nuevo a todos!. :-)

—o—

(English):

Ok. Then follow the dynamics of months. It would not get confused. Happy New Year to all!. :-)

January 6, 2010 at 5:48 pm #36277

Nuria

Tema-Theme:

Windows error. (Operating System)= Error de Windows. (Sistema operativo).

January 18, 2010 at 4:37 pm #36299

Nuria

Temas-Themes:

- Sherlock holmes.

- Frankenstein.

- Drácula.

- La Familia Monster (The Munsters).

- Pippi Calzaslargas(Pippi Langstrumpf)

- Los Roper. (The Roper).(George & Mildred)

January 19, 2010 at 5:43 pm #36301

Uncle Bob

Thanks Nuria. These are added to the jar.

July 14, 2010 at 7:34 am #36493

Uncle Bob

THIS THEME WAS SUGGESTED BY “SHACHIHOKO”. SHE FOUND DIFFICULTY IN ACCESSING THIS THREAD AS IT HAS NOT BEEN USED FOR SOME TIME, SO SHE SENT ME THIS MESSAGE BY OTHER MEANS. SEE WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS, FOLKS. I’VE PUT THE FOLLOWING TOPIC INTO “THE JAR” : “SKETCH A HOBBY, APART FROM YO UR ART”

I thought of a really good idea for August’s theme (my birthday month!) “Another Hobby beside sketching”

I would like to see how everyone contribute to this theme what they could sketchout another hobby? For example, since we know everyone top hobby is sketching/painting on moleskine, and they could sketch someone riding a bike, swimming, surfing, playing football, etc. to show that’s their 2nd hobby in their perspective..

July 15, 2010 at 4:08 am #36494

Nikira

Ha, this is the hard one for me. I use to ride horses, but now all I want – to draw. Or may be drinking with friends could be considered?

Bob, when is your Birthday? So you are Leo? Like my daughter.

July 15, 2010 at 2:30 pm #36496

Uncle Bob

Nikira, I could put two other themes in the jar, if you wish. Something like “To ride a horse” and “A night’s drinking with friends”. They would have as much chance as any other as being chosen – at present there are 102 ideas which are in the monthly draw. Please let me know if I should do this (or if you want to change my suggested tiles).

PS. Sorry, not Leo. I am “Cancer” and my birthday is this Saturday, 17th July. I will be 63 years young

July 16, 2010 at 12:16 pm #36499

Nikira

Bob, cool! My father and husband both Cancer. Happy upcoming Birthday! So it is tomorrow. For such kind and wonderful person like you it would be beautiful party. When my father turned sixty, my stepmother was on vacation with my sister, who has allergies, at the sea. So I remember this spontaneous party, people came uninvited, mostly women, they brought cakes they baked, My grandma and I prepared food, and one woman-friend gave him 60 roses. They smelled up the whole apartment for weeks. It was the best party I remember. People loved him, women adore. I should draw him, always wanted. He was my hero, (after I run away from him at 17).

Yea, sounds good, Or just “Horse”, ‘Horses” and “A night’s drinking with friends”.

August 1, 2012 at 2:11 pm #37290

Nikira

Childhood and…

My family’s favorite.

Books.

Sketching gear.

Self portrait.

Glance of yours.

Lost soul.

Music.

Touch of…

August 1, 2012 at 6:56 pm #37291

plasma_girl

Great new suggestions, Nikira!  They’ve been added to the others.  :-)

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.