'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

July challenge.

Home Forums General Discussion July challenge.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  plasma_girl 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Nick Powell

Great idea Bob I was not to bothered about the favorites idea myself.

The high tech idea of jar and paper works for me, at least it won’t go wrong like a computer.

Desserts it is then folks, do you want to post a new thread to announce July’s theme

bob our shall I? Should we also have a new thread for the list of ideas?

Thanks for the input Leo I can see where you are coming from and I like the sentiment.

As I have said before it is a privilege just to be part of something that other people around the world are thinking about, none of us having met, apart from via a screen and a keyboard.Its quite weird to think of every one out there in their own world thinking about something, then seeing the result so publicly!

I agree with all the comments about it being a chill out activity, that just gets you thinking,…. a little bit!

July 1, 2009 at 9:33 pm #35893

Uncle Bob

Could you advertise the “dessert” theme, Nick.

I assume that the “High Tech Jar” is the way to go although some, from last month’s efforts, haven’t expressed an opinion yet. I assume that Joe, Amdovsen, Plasma Girl, Kode9 and Matt L might go along with this (sorry if I’ve missed out anyone) and, if they don’t voice any objections, I’ll go ahead and prepare something in time to start in August. In the meantime it would be great if everyone who is interested could prepare a few “themes” to go in the jar when its ready.

July 1, 2009 at 11:14 pm #35895

kode9

dessert?

sweet!

i’m glad you sidestepped the whole vote/fave/poll thing.

the ‘theme from a jar’ idea is as good as any other way too ..

July 2, 2009 at 2:56 am #35896

Matt L

Im bascily fine with anything. dessert is a good one i think, its more straight forward anyways than “go for love” was.

July 5, 2009 at 5:59 pm #35903

plasma_girl

I like the ‘high tech jar’ idea…I’ll definitely post ideas as they come to me…thanks for volunteering to be in charge of it!

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.