'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

Introduce yourself

Home Forums General Discussion Introduce yourself

This topic contains 87 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by  Gadgetman 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author

vivien

Hi I’m Vivien

I’ve only used moleskine for a couple of years, never having heard of them before that.

I’m a painter/fine art tutor, love sketching and working from life.

June 2, 2010 at 11:43 pm #36480

rbagwell

Hello,

I’ve been looking for this kind of site for a little while now. My name is Reggie and while I’ve always had an interest in artistic endeavors I find it hard to stay self motivated. When I buy a new nice sketchbook I immediately want to set to work filling all those blank pages. When i bought my first Moleskine I decided I never wanted to use any other again.

June 11, 2010 at 9:10 am #36481

I’m Mariana from Lisbon, Portugal, i’m 14 years old and i love to draw expecially location drawings and portaits, i love to sketch in sketchbooks and i started my first skethbook 4 months ago, here’s my work:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariana_rolling_stoned/

July 6, 2010 at 8:52 pm #36488

vhein

Hello, I’m Virginia, and I live in the Los Angeles area. I discovered this site through Urban Sketchers, where I’m also a contributor/correspondent. I draw and paint in a variety of sketchbooks, and especially like the watercolor Moleskines. There’s a great collection of artists here! I’m still figuring out how this site works…

July 24, 2010 at 6:47 am #36504

Anonymous

Hello Every body!

I am Elizabeth from Asia. I am new on this forum. Really pleased to join this forum. I consider that forum is best place for the solution of your problems.

August 9, 2010 at 10:43 am #36513

Hi, my name is Claudia and I’m an Portuguese art student.

I’m 19 years old and love to sketch.I have a great passion for animation, design, painting, cinema and photography.

In my sketches I usually use black pen and watercolors.

I love to draw cities and the people living in them, beside that I also drawing too much on public transport.

August 19, 2010 at 12:23 am #36515

JohnnyZito

I’m John.

Signed up a while ago but waited to start a fresh book.

I really enjoy scrolling through everyone’s work.

Hoping to keep up with at least one a week :)

September 17, 2010 at 7:41 pm #36529

Gadgetman

Hi I am from South Africa, very new to art although I always have been drawn to it. Only now starting to explore and try for my self. I just wanted to thank you all for the great art, part of my daily ritual is to look at the posts and I have learnt so much from your work, there is so much talent here and amazing pieces that are drawn from imagination. Thanks to the originator and website for letting me post stuff.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.