'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

Hosting hiccups

Home Forums General Discussion Hosting hiccups

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  plasma_girl 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Leo

Hi, Guys.

Noticed some posting/uploading issues May 14-15th? Everything’s been taken care of now, but I’ve lost a few posts created around that time. If one of yours is missing – please upload again.

Apologies about any inconvenience.

So… How’s everyone doing?

May 15, 2009 at 7:02 pm #35778

Matt L

Oh ok, i thought i was going crazy.

May 15, 2009 at 7:14 pm #35779

Nick Powell

Hi Leo.I wondered what was happening!

Got my entry for the May theme kicking about in cyberspace? I will repost just in case.

How do you think the theme thing is working?There is not much uptake so far but hopefully given time it will work.How do we get in touch with you if we need to?

Is there a way of you putting a announcement section on the home page to let people know if there is a glitch in the system? also letting people know of other important events such as the monthly theme and volunteers for traveling sketchbook?

Sorry about all the questions! well done for keeping on top of all the contributions.

Cheers Nick

May 15, 2009 at 11:34 pm #35781

r_sail

I for one am doing great. Haven’t had any time to draw in my Moleskine, which makes me sad, but I’m all done with paying work now and moving on to planning my art show in August, so plenty of stuff to come as I work through various ideas.

I may even start a book specific to show ideas.

Need to do my theme piece for May, too.

Any headway on Mods for the boards and what not?

May 16, 2009 at 7:26 am #35782

Uncle Bob

I too wondered what was going on, thinking (again) I had broken the site. It would be great if there was some way of announcing glitches as Nick says. Looking forward to seeing other entries on this month’s theme.

May 16, 2009 at 10:00 pm #35783

Rudat

Bob, your comment makes me laugh out loud…”broken the site.” It’s very cute.

May 17, 2009 at 9:51 am #35785

Nick Powell

Still no sign of my posting for May theme? I have posted twice now. Are we just waiting to catch up with a backlog,or do I need to repost again? Help!

May 17, 2009 at 2:00 pm #35786

Matt L

if were giving more site suggestions, maybe showing the uploaded theme entries on the front page, or an explanation, or a “recent forum topics” on the front page.

Ill try to do a theme, but I have done almost no work recently.

May 18, 2009 at 5:16 pm #35787

plasma_girl

I’m doing just fine! Seeing all of the creative things people post here has definitely nurtured my own artistic impulses and given me lots of new ideas to explore; thanks for sharing, everyone!

I’m also glad to hear that everything is back to normal for uploading (and that it wasn’t me being crazy or incompetent!)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.