'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

HELP PLEASE!!!

Home Forums Site Support and site related HELP PLEASE!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nikira 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m new at skine art and I submitted my first drawing on wednesday. Still no reply from any of the moderators. Has my entry been rejected, or it’s still pending approval? Please help me!

November 16, 2009 at 8:39 pm #36159

Uncle Bob

Hi! You should have heard something by now. Normally things come through in a day at most. Sounds a bit obvious but please read the “Detailed instructions” (the bit in red)in the “faq” section. I don’t have anything to do with running this site but am aware that folks sometimes have difficulties in getting started. I’ve been there myself. My past mistakes include sending stuff over 1MB, not waiting until a preview picture appears in the submission window, and trying to import stuff not in the proper format ie jpeg or with wrong characters in the title. Try renaming your picture in plain text and saving it in jpeg form. Please don’t give up. Re-submit your post and, if you don’t get this message, at the the end of your efforts “Thank you for your submission ………” get back to this place.

November 16, 2009 at 9:58 pm #36160

Leo

Hi, crazyaboutcolours18, and welcome to ‘skine.art!

There was one submission with no image attached to it. Please follow Bob’s comments above.

November 17, 2009 at 1:26 am #36161

Nikira

@crazyaboutcolours18

Please, make sure you see your picture in preview and than hit the button Post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.