'skine.art Twitter page RSS Amazon Wishlist 'skine.art Facebook page Moleskine Art Facebook group 'skine.art on Kindle
home | interviews | contributors | shop | faq
login or register to submit your art
MattiasBanner

Having trouble uploading images under 1MB

Home Forums Site Support and site related Having trouble uploading images under 1MB

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Epicurean_Painter 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone:

I’m trying to upload my first post to this site. I post on the Flickr, Moleskine group, but haven’t posted on this one yet. Anyhow, I read the instructions and resized my images to well under 1MB and they aren’t showing up at all so that I can post them.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Angela

November 21, 2009 at 2:12 pm #36169

Nikira

Do you see it in preview? Your file in Jpeg? SImple name of the file?

November 21, 2009 at 6:53 pm #36170

Uncle Bob

Hi Angela. You’re not the only one to have had difficulty recently. Please check that you are following the instructions outlined in the faq section. This was the only advice I could pass on when the “HELP PLEASE” thread was posted a few days ago. Can you have a look at this and try again. Its easy to miss some part of the system

November 22, 2009 at 1:27 am #36173

Thank you, Trebor. I see the title of the image in the box, but no preview. But I will have a look at that thread again. I hope I can get through, because I really like the work on this site and would love to participate.

-Angela

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.