I was bored at school.. It was a slow day in class so I decided to sketch and paint out my tool of trade and random things around the classroom.. A tree from outside look like it was peeling, a mac keyboard, a student working on his Flash assignment, and one of my japanese classmate tweaking his work.. Oh and a panorama photo on a wall..
latest updates: Shachihoko
A sketch of the Spring Preserve Park with Las Vegas skyline behind. I was sitting in the balcony of the Wolfgang Puck’s Cafe eating my lunch before checking out the park.. Great food with great view!
I’m sure you can figure out the story behind this work.. =)
I thought it would be interesting for a mythology creatures on each head of a Cerberus.
From left to right: Head of a Gryffin, main head of a Cerberus, and head of a Hydra. All done in fountain pen ink..
Also, thank a lot for Fluffy for eating my page corner…
I thought why not post the backside of the Funky sketch since it look pretty cool when it bleed through?
On the right: Blind Contour drawing of my chair and desk lamp, my travelling pencil case, and my weapon of choice: Pure Squirrel Brush.
All done in 03mm fine line pen
More Funkiness… For some reason, I’m not feeling with the Sun…
Sorry, my scanner is bad… Its a cheap flatbed type and I do not know why its showing 2 line marks on it.. Pretty annoying.. Blah
Figure drawing session of a Burlesque Performer dressing up like one of those sticker of a Chiquita lady you see on a Banana. It was my first time doing a figure drawing session in a long time until I found out about Dr. Sketchy’s in a newspaper.
I really would suggest to take a time to attend to one of their sessions.. It was interesting and quiet a twist to do figure drawings.. Its free to attend and my next session will be a Contortionist model..
For more information about Dr. Sketchy’s, check out here http://www.drsketchy.com/ Also, they have different locations all over the world.. Even in UK for some of you fellow British friends. =)
* Some life studying at a local Casino’s Race and Sportsbook while watching a game of Hockey. Also, Barnes & Noble cafe..
* Study of my foot, faucet, and bubbles from soaking in my bathtub. Lol.
* An inspiration to draw a Canada Olympic Logo when I was watching the Olympics. I love this logo, very creative and eyecatching than the boring the wordtype USA with rings below it..
* Just a quick sketch of a customer waiting for their food from El Pollo Loco
* Gotta love the bookstores… Really is the best place to do some life studies. Yet, I don’t want to venture in there too much or else my sketchbook will be full of it and end up as “The Sketchbook of Bookstores.”
* As for the quick sketch of a Red Mountain Dew, I was just messing around using red and black ink without clashing in the colours..
* My pet cockatiel. She was eating her seeds.. Sure enough, it was tricky to get her on paper while she was eating. You know how birds doesn’t like to keep their head still every peck of seeds.. Geez..
* Funky Sky and Trees, all done with Copic Markers. I am trying to conserve these markers.. Since they are the best to use and very expensive! I already have 1 that is out of ink and I need to get it refilled or pay for another one for $5.99…
I was at a local park yesterday and saw these two Canadian Geese.. I thought to myself what are they doing here in desert..? It is pretty unusual to see them here in a hot climate.. This is what I came up to be pretty funny… Two geese are lost and trying to figure out their way back up to the Great White North.. As you can see there is a comedy reference from an old Canadian movie called “Strange Brew.” Also “Loonie” equal to a Common Loon (it is another Canadian waterfowl), I’m sure these geese doesn’t want to be in the same category as a Loon…