2 pages in my graph paper moleskine. Micron, red pencil and white out pen. I always preferred the stories where the monsters are the protagonists.
latest updates: comic
The burnt corn dog.
A comic about the night I incinerated a corn dog accidentally.
graphite, sketchbook 9x14cm
* Título: “Pesadilla después de Navidad”-”Nightmare after Christmas”.
* Técnica: Tinta negra y rotuladores de colores.
* Todo voto o comentario será apreciado.
* Title: “Pesadilla después de Navidad”-”Nightmare afther Christmas”.
* Technique: Black ink and colored markers.
. At the dentist …
-The dog says: “I’ll eat more apples and fewer sweets!”.
-The dentist replies: “Heh, heh, heh. Too late … Heh, heh, heh”.
* Any vote or comments would be appreciated.
Think this got lost in the back-up so, just in case, here it is again.
Two of my old favourites from my comic book days, Swamp-Thing and Man-Thing, just passing the time o’day. Brush pen and markers
Once upon a time I drew webcomics and I’m going to start again soon. Here’s 2 pages scanned out of a cahier I’ve filling up with some of the characters. Mechanical pencils used here.
Everyone is feeling the pinch – And it’s on everyone’s mind.
My favorite camera is my Diana camera. And it’s her favorite too!
Pencil and Gouache Paint.