My resolution for 2009 is to draw more ‘in the field’ (right now I mainly draw from memory), but it has been terribly cold here lately. So, I decided to open up my window a bit and draw the icy street. Hope you like it!
latest updates: Anna Denise
1. Favorite comfort: Cuddling w/ the boyfriend.
2. Favorite weather: Fall weather. Warm, golden sun and falling leafs.
3. Favorite pet aversion: Pigeons that shit on my head.
4. Favorite possession: My daily Moleskine.
5. Favorite pastime: Drinking coffee, writing and sketching.
6. Favorite place: A soft warm bed in a beautiful city like Paris.
7. Favorite animal: Cat!
8. Favorite food: Sushi.
(9. Favorite clothes: everywhere)
My entry for the House of Illustration ‘What are you like?’ Competition.
Part of a project I am working on with my Flickr-buddy Jenny M (greenfemale). We blog about our week and then illustrate each other’s week in a watercolor Moleskine. This is week 5 of our project.
Find more information about the project on lalalaland.vox.com